Apr 7, 2014

Congratulations to Arden Stelly on her very successful and first NCC (National Crit Calendar) race of the season, the long-standing Sunny King Crit in Anniston, Alabama.  Arden and her team toed the line with the top crit racers in the country.  Arden overcame a challenging winter season after suffering a broken toe and a few bouts of a winter cold virus but worked hard on her SST and FTP intervals plus her favorite Tractor Pulls taking her FTP to an all-time high!  To highlight her new found fitness, she took an early race $200 prime!  In her words: “They rang the bell for the 2nd prime and I went to the front on the inside and was the 1st to turn 1. No one came around. Turn 2, no one. I kept going and got a gap. Turn 3 and I decided that I would go for the prime and I got it! Then I went into TT mode and just kept going.”  She was finally joined by one other rider to establish a 3 lap break before being reeled in by the chasing peloton.


Look for more exciting results from Arden as she steps up her game in the upcoming Winston Salem Cycling Classic UCI Road Race and NCC Crit in two weeks.

PCG Coach: Marianne Holt