May 8, 2017





"This picture best depicts how I felt at the end of the run yesterday in my 2nd ever triathlon, first ever Olympic distance St. Anthony's Triathlon in St. Petersburg, FL. 

Happy with my second place AG finish. Thankful that they shortened the swim due to high winds and rough water. Also thankful that I'd participated in the Splash & Dash events this year so that I would be ready for the swim! Thanks so much to friends and coaches for their encouragement and coaching: April Lea Gellatly, Sara McLarty, Misty Becerra, Wendy Pascucci, Nancy Crabbs, Liesl Pyle Begnaud, Theresa Miller and everyone there cheering and supporting along the way. Most of all, thanks to Butch Holt, my number one supporter, training partner, bike mechanic, encourager and on this day, "mule" for continuing to support and encourage me."

Marianne Holt is a PCG Elite Coach 

0 comments:

Post a Comment