May 19, 2015

Christopher raced in the Galatas TT this past weekend where he won in the elite category. What is so awesome is that he raced this with no real rest, as it was a “C” race for him and he crushed the field!

Here is Christopher’s report, “Relatively long TT and legs a bit heavy. I tried my best to pace it correctly and finally, I set a good time, winning the GC!”

Following his win, Christopher raced the Venizeleia Criterium and raced well placing 3rd overall, while helping his teammate win. Here is Christopher’s post-race report, “Race went well for the team. Our stronger rider escaped in the half of the race and won solo. I attacked with 5 laps to go and took some distance from the group. I had another rider with me, who didn't contribute to the break. I tried to drop him twice, but he stayed on my wheel and sprinted better than me in the end. 3rd place and quite happy, after all, it was a good race and I enjoyed it!”

Way to go Christopher! He is well on his way to Nationals with great form.

PCG Coach: Bill McLaughlin

0 comments:

Post a Comment