Apr 13, 2015

"Second race of the season, and second podium with a 5th place finish. The field shattered quickly on the steep climbs of West Virginia and I quickly found myself in the lead group with the 3 Kelly riders being the obvious threat.
Though I felt strong the entire race, I couldn't shake them and when I failed to follow Ben's attack over the top of the final climb, I was left with 2 of his teammates and 2 riders happy to wait for the sprint for first loser.
I'm on the upswing, focusing on training and getting stronger each weekend. For now I need to be content with my quick recovery post injury and keep my sights ahead for what promises to be a great season!!
Thanks for the continued support Peaks CoachingGroup and CapitalRacing LLC!"  - Marcos Lazzarotto
Photo Credit: ABRA
PCG Coach: Hunter Allen

0 comments:

Post a Comment