Apr 20, 2015

Greg Campi competed in the Tour of the Battenkill after a long trip to Europe where he rode both the Tour of Flanders and Paris Roubaix so he really had very little rest between. He still did an awesome job! Greg took 19th overall! Here is Greg’s race report, “Nice to have the Garmin and power #.  Look at around mile 9.7 my first max interval hitting 170 hr. and stayed in lead up that climb. Took some time to recover, but in lead group. Next around mile 20.9 a series of rollers and false flat, worked up to my max but could not last and faded with about 1-2 min to go. I think I hr. was pegged for me around 170 range. After getting dropped got in a great group of 3 plus me. Did steady rotating pace line to the finish. Thanks for your help.”

PCG Coach: Bill McLaughlin

0 comments:

Post a Comment