Mar 23, 2015

Christopher Psarakis raced in the Afrata Hill TT this past weekend and raced away with the win! Christopher is stepping it up this year and has his eye set on Elite Greek Nationals. This weekend was his first attempt at the Elite Level and Christopher did an awesome job! He won with an outstanding time, which beat his time last year by 30 seconds!  He is looking great and is right on track.

Following the race, Christopher spoke to his coach, “1st race in elite category and I won, as in GC! Of course, some big names were missing in another stage race, but I'm very satisfied with my performance. I put a solid effort and I improved my last years’ time by 30". I'd have done even better, if I didn't stop for a flock of sheep, crossing the road, where I lost more than 15"."

Way to go Christopher! You are looking strong!!


PCG Coach: Bill McLaughlin

0 comments:

Post a Comment