Aug 26, 2013

Aaron lives in Brazil and this was a local race for him.  He’s building up for Brazil National TT.

Here was Aaron’s report to his coach post-race, “Fantastic morning at the local Circuit Race here - As always the break went almost from the gun… 2 went then 1 bridged and I wasn't in position to go - after a few laps they had 20" and I took a flyer off a corner as I was strong there… I did a couple of long solo laps at about minute 17+ trying to catch them but they squeezed when I just 5" off…oh so close :) Figured I'd be better off waiting for the peloton as opposed to going to inside out that long that early. Attacks constantly for the next 40'. On the final lap, into a headwind, I went way wide from the paceline and gave 110% with 250m to go to the final corner… No one had an answer and I took the best of the rest for 4th by perhaps 50m?! I was and am still fired up!”

Awesome job, Aaron!

PCG Coach: Hunter Allen