Jul 15, 2013

Nick Hand took 2nd place in the Tour of Nevada!

Nick Hand reported to his coach following the race, “Pretty easy race, had a lot of fun and really got to work on my sprint. My sprint is really starting to feel great and I am starting to get pretty sure of it and my speed. My teammate did an almost whole race break and stuck it. Took a prime and placed 2nd, 1st in the bunch. This race had a $500 and I wanted to try and help our best sprinter get it. Did a lap and a half lead-out for him but the rest of the line didn't pull through hard enough and he got a bit swarmed. I smoked myself in the first 2 laps. A few laps later there was a group of the road and we were not in it so I burned my last match to get it close enough for another teammate to bridge which he did and made it. That was my race after 15 min.”

Nick and Mike are on the same team and between the 2 are making awesome progress each week they are getting stronger and placing better. They both put in great efforts for their team sacrificing their on placing for the better team results. They are not only great racers in their own right, but are awesome team players.


PCG Coach: Bill McLaughlin