Jul 22, 2013

Photo Credit: Kailin Acheson
Kristi Whitten took 2nd place and Silver medal in Tennessee State Criterium Championship, Women Cat 4!

Kristi is in her first full season committed to road racing, and this is her best result thus far in her early “career.”  She has juggled a busy career as a college professor, but has managed to focus her time and energy to now begin seeing her best results.  She has placed top 5 in the Women 4s several times, but this is her first podium result in 2013.  We have not only boosted her strength on the bike, but have been concentrating on improving her mental strength as well.  Kristi lacked confidence early in the season, but she is beginning to realize her potential.  As Kristi says, “I know I still have much work to do and things to learn, but I’m very happy my hard work is showing and I’m feeling it!”


PCG Coach: Tim Hall