Oct 31, 2022

 One of Hunter's athletes Jeane Silfanus takes the win steadly pacing herself up the last hill to steal the win!  Read her recap of her win in the PRURide Indonesia Gran Fondo below...

"First of all, thank you so much for your programs for me, your time, your attention too.

I finished strong yesterday Hunter, I enjoyed the race, I was pacing correctly,  and I was able to climb at the end very well even without pushing too hard. Heart rate remained pretty stable as well. I was in 3rd going into the final climb, and was able to maintain my steady pace and catcth them both. 

I followed and remembered all the fueling information you thought me from my last event in May. 

Thank you Hunter πŸ™πŸ™‡πŸ»‍♀️

I won the first female overall, and won the QOM category. πŸ†

Thank God all went super well πŸ™"

0 comments:

Post a Comment