Sep 25, 2018

The 2018 season has come to a close for Seth Jones!!


An amazing year with a lot of objectives achieved. I went into this year with some big goals that might’ve been reaching (at the time I was just a cat 3) but I did more than reach, I took the goals I wanted. Along with a few wins and many podiums I also got 5th at the USA Cycling TT Nationals and a top 15 GC position in the Junior Tour of Ireland. Not to mention my Cat 1 upgrade and Top 5s and KOM Jerseys at National Calendar races!! I couldn’t have done any of this with out the support of Unknown Racing, Chris Guella and J Alexis Batista. Their devotion to not just the team but the riders as well is truly amazing!! Best team directors by far!!! And the man that works with me everyday to get me to where I need to be, my coach Todd Scheske!! Thank you for kicking my butt with every workout! Some big things already in store for 2019, time to get working!!!!









0 comments:

Post a Comment