Aug 31, 2018





Ian sends: 

"This year I decided to do Leadville 100 and implement a structured training plan to meet or exceed my goal. RL Hesson exceeded my expectations as a coach. While I had not used Peaks Coaching Group in the past, I have had one prior cycling coach. It was a great decision to invest in PCG and RL. For context, I live in Nashville TN, which in 597 ft above sea level. The Leadville 100 is starts at 10,200 ft, and tops out at 12,500 ft above sea level, with 12,000 ft of aggregate climbing. Finding the right coach was critical for a successful race.  
 RL build a customized training schedule based on my current fitness level. The schedule and training activities were based both on current fitness and my goal for the race. It is important to note, RL had all my workouts in my calendar a week out, he was never late during the engagement. If I need to modify a workout based on work or family, he did so with zero hesitation. RL also provided key nutritional guidance during the training period, which I adopted for the race in August. My fueling during the race was perfect!

 I achieved my goal time for the race, and more importantly, I felt amazing during the 103.5 miles on my MTB!

 RL is a professional with exceptional communication skills. If you’re serious about getting faster and stronger on the road or trail, I highly recommend RL."




0 comments:

Post a Comment