Oct 17, 2017

Lenita Anthony has had an absolutely stunning season with 4 World Records, a World Championship, a Worlds Silver and a bronze  and 2x Nationals silver medals!!



Lenita Sends:

Working with Todd over the last two years has been integral in helping me reach my cycling goals.  Part of the challenge of Master's racing is trying to achieve big goals in a way that is realistic and do-able for people that have a "real life"; this must be taken into account in order for any training program to have the desired effect. Todd understands that, and was great about helping me find effective ways to train around the inevitable obstacles.  I also really appreciated his readiness to answer my questions, as well as the sound scientific knowledge and wealth of experience he had to offer.  He was always available when I needed additional input, especially leading up to and during key events and competitions. Over this last year in particular, while training with Todd, I have accomplished more than I could have imagined...including 4 World Records and a World Championship, as well as a Silver and Bronze at Master's Track Worlds. Thanks Coach Todd!"  - Lenita Anthony

Lenita is coached by PCG Elite/Master Coach Todd Scheske 

0 comments:

Post a Comment