Apr 17, 2017

I wanted to pass along terrific race achievements accomplished by two of my athletes this weekend.  First is Eddie Stern (New York, NY) who placed 2nd in the Cat 4/5 of a big regional time trial in NJ called The Allamuchy Time Trial. 

Eddie is on the left wearing the New York Cycling Club kit.  Also, here’s a link to the race results - http://www.somersetwheelmen.org/yr2017/results/allamuchytt.html.    

The second achievement goes to Rod Diaz (Ottawa, ON).  Rod took the top step in a local time trial organized by the Ottawa Bicycle Club.  Both Eddie and Rod have been working very hard this winter and have ambitious goals for this season.  I’m always delighted to see terrific results for clients who really dedicate themselves to being their best.


If of any interest, I had a pretty good race this weekend placing 12/50 in the Masters 50+ Chris Hines Crit in Charlestown, RI.  Seeing my race age is 61, I always delighted to be competitive with the younger legs.  I placed 1st among the 60+ set with the next old geezer coming in at 25/50.  

Still putting up a solid fight with Father Time!

Brian Murphy is a Peaks Coaching Group Elite coach 

0 comments:

Post a Comment