Sep 8, 2016


I’m proud to have the opportunity to not only organize but to be a participant in such an important fundraiser for Habitat for Humanity.  Ride Through The Rockies is a 375+km, 4 day cycling event that included 23 avid and recreational cyclists who all share a passion for the Construction Industry along with the hope that every family can have a safe and secure home to raise their family in.  This year’s ride included the Banff Granfondo as stage 3 which is the only Granfondo in North America that is fully contained within the boundaries of a national park.


The 2016 Ride Through The Rockies raised in excess of $100,000 dollars which makes for over $250,000 dollars raised in just 3 short years towards our goal of Breaking the Cycle of Poverty.


A special thanks to Gordy who was unable to attend our ride this year due to injury but through my coaching program with him has continued to build my cycling fitness beyond a level that I could have imagined.  Gordy’s interest and contribution to my personal cycling and fitness goals keep me motivated to challenge my potential and share the love I have for cycling with others through events such as Ride Through The Rockies.

Thanks,
Ken Crockett

Ken is coached by Elite Master Peaks Coach Gordy Paulson





0 comments:

Post a Comment