Jun 15, 2015

Coached by Bill McLaughlin.

Christopher Psarakis is building for Greece’s elite nationals and raced this past weekend at the Battle of Crete. Christopher rode to 7th in the TT and 6th in the Road Race. Christopher is doing an awesome job tuning up for Nationals.

Following the TT, Christopher spoke to his coach, “Mostly a downhill TT. I did my best but I didn't take any risks. I got 7th in men's elite.”

He also sent his coach a report of the road race, “Bad luck today! I had a flat in the middle of the longest climb of the day and at a point where the pace had started to rise. I lost 2' till I get a wheel and then I had zero chances to reach first group. I pushed hard though and with the help of a few team mates, I earned some places and finished 6th overall. It was a pity, because legs were really good and I was feeling fine!”

Awesome job at both races, Christopher!

0 comments:

Post a Comment