Mar 18, 2015

Christopher Psarakis, the reigning Greek Masters National Road Race champion, raced the LAKKOI HILL TT in Greece and took 2nd in general classification and 1st in his age group!

Following the race, Christopher spoke to his coach,"1st race of the year, even an unofficial one, done. I ranked 2nd in GC and 1st in age group! Quite happy of my performance, considering I'm on a negative TSB. I hit the wattage I was expecting, pacing was good and I was feeling fine. I needed a slightly longer WU, since the temperature was a bit low and I was feeling locked in the beginning, but, nevertheless, that was a great TT and a wonderful start of the season!"

Christopher has been training hard and he is building for Greek Elite Nationals this year. With the power he is producing and the time he has spent training he looks right on track for a good run at it.

Excellent job, Christopher! You are looking strong.

PCG Coach: Bill McLaughlin

0 comments:

Post a Comment