Aug 27, 2014

Robb PR'd the TT by 2 minutes and crushes his age group by 3 minutes. This is after racing the previous day at Winters RR and doing the lead out for the team.

2013 vs. 2014
Time: 43:14 to 41:14
Speed: 25.4 to 26.6 mph
Power: 242 to 339 avg. watts
HR: 189 / 194 max to 183 /189 max

"After Winters yesterday, I made sure I rehydrated, and complete the recovery protocol. I was hoping to still have some punch left in them for today. There was a much bigger field this year and some new names. During the warmup, my legs felt great and I knew I had a good chance to put out some decent numbers. Conditions were perfect, 73 degrees and little wind. I was able to use my aggressive wheelset. On the way out, I passed several riders and was averaging 340 Watts. I felt I could maintain it, so I kept the hammer down. The bike rode great, I had no issues and was able to beat my time last year by two minutes, and able to win by over three minutes today. The training, weight and bike performance / fit have come together nicely. On to Henleyville!" - Robb

Well done Robb!!!


PCG Coach: Earl Zimmermann

0 comments:

Post a Comment