Jun 10, 2013

Nick raced all three days of the Tulsa Tough series as this was a tune up as his first main goal of the season is the Tour of the Dairyland in Wisconsin, here is want Nick sent me about each day's race.

"Blue Dome Crit: Felt very good in this race, well within myself. Getting pretty close to getting that sprint right. You can see though that I did my best 5 sec one straight away before my best 2 sec the next straight away, and then I had the finishing sprint. That is a lot of power in one short period of time."

"Tulsa Tough Brady Village Crit: Pretty good race. Stayed near the front the whole time. Went for one $50 prime. There were 3 $200 ones that I stayed out of as I wanted the energy for the finish. Was a bit out of position for the finish and only placed 15th. Could have done better, always learning."

PCG Coach: Bill McLaughlin