Mar 21, 2013

Justin Meschler 
March 16th, 2013
Union City, GA. 
60 min cir race Cat 4th
Place:  1st Place
PCG Coach: Scott Moninger

Justin Meschler 
March 17th, 2013
Union City, GA. 
56 Mile RR Cat 4th
Place:  2nd place
PCG Coach: Scott Moninger

"Justin Meschler of GA won his first race in 20 years on Saturday and then followed it up with a 2nd place finish the very next day. The best part is that he's still a few weeks away from his first peak of the season!

Working with Justin has been one of the most satisfying coaching experiences for me as he is a great responder to training and his progress from when we started to date has been nothing short of magical. 18 months ago Justin weighted 285 lbs and turned in 235 watts for his first 20 minute test.  Now, at a lean and mean 190 lbs, Justin just set his best 20 min number to date at 363 watts.  He's gone from getting dropped in Cat 5 events to now winning Cat 4 races and soon will be forced to upgrade to Cat 3.  Keep up the great work Justin and I look forward to your continued success(s)."  - Scott Moninger

"Overall, a fantastic weekend with great success. My first win in over 20 years and I am reaching my goal of a top 3 placing in more than half the races I enter! Pretty soon they will throw me out of the Cat 4s. It's a good problem to have, especially since less than 2 years ago I was dead last while getting lapped several times in a beginner cat 5 race. Thank you for all your help in getting my first win!"   -  Justin Meschler