Sep 24, 2012

"I took my MTB and participate in an 85 kilometers marathon race with a lot of competition (50 athletes). I raced for more than 5 hours in a very difficult terrain with 2850m height difference. I was in a very good shape and I didn't suffer at all. http://www.tzoumerkabike.gr./



I won the race in my category (40-50) and was 6th overall.  First was Periklis Ilias (he took part in London Olympics MTBXC) .The guy is 26 years old and one of the best in this discipline in the world (Marathon MTB XC) so it is logical that he finished one hour earlier than me.

It was very good; I felt very strong during and most important after the race.  I will rest this week and participate in 2 or 3 races in October for sure.

I would like to thank you for your support the last months and weeks.  Your program helped me to stay focus avoiding mistakes that I usually make.   Thank you again!" - Kostas Mourikis


PCG Coach: Lisa Colvin